Do I Need A New Will?
There’s no need to travel – We can take your instructions over the phone.
You may already have a Will – but are you sure it’s up-to-date and reflects your current wishes?
Our lives are changing all of the time. When most people write their Will, they base their choices on their circumstances at the time.
- Change in relationship
- Family Growth
- You wish to change your Guardians
- Your children are now old enough to be executors to administer your Estate
- You have received an inheritance and your financial status has changed (you may need Estate Planning to avoid a Huge inheritance Tax bill)
- What if your beneficiaries have a Bankruptcy Order or (BRO) in which case your Estate will be taken by the Trustee in Bankruptcy rather than those you wished would have it (call to see how we can help in this case)
- If your chosen beneficiaries have since passed away
- Maybe your daughter/son in law has now divorced your son/daughter and you wish to remove them as beneficiaries
- Maybe you have a new pet and would like to appoint a Guardian for your pet
The benefits of organising your Will are:
- Complete peace of mind for you
- Making sure that those you want to inherit do so
Prevents your family from added distress at an already difficult time
If you’re an unmarried couple, you can make sure your partner is provided for. We make it easy and inexpensive to write or update your Will.